2017 - 2018 DATES
Accepted applicants will be placed in 1, 2, or 3-week programs based on space and availability.
Summer 2017 Program Start Dates
Winter 2017 - 2018 Program Start Dates
Spring Break 2018 Program Start Dates
Program Cost (USD $)
3 WEEK: 2,599 + 900 DEPOSIT
2 WEEK: 1,999 + 900 DEPOSIT
1 WEEK: 899 + 900 DEPOSIT
* To reserve your spot in a preferred cohort of The Cuba Fellowship, we require a non-refundable deposit of $900.
What does the Fellowship Fee include?
- WiFi access (speed varies by location)
- Professional staff support at host site
- 1 group excursion per week with transportation
- Orientation with Arrival Package
- Dedicated pre-trip support from D.C. team
- Housing accommodation with other students
- Planned meals weekday breakfasts + 2 group lunch / dinners per week
- Classroom Instruction coordinated by T.C.F. staff
- Travel health insurance via HTH Worldwide
*Flights to and from Havana vary widely based on where students are based, so are not included in the standard Fellowship Fee. But travel to Cuba from the U.S. is inexpensive: average student plane tickets are $310 round-trip (Source: Bloomberg News, 2017).
**Students have free time in the evenings and will be responsible for dinner. Options for meals range from 30 cents to 10 dollars.